April Showers bring bad hair days! We want to make sure our Patrick Taleb Salon blog readers are prepared. We’ve compiled these tips to battle the frizz during any South Florida storm.
- As soon as you get out of the shower, make sure to apply a heat protecting spray. This will help create a barrier against any moisture in the environment including rain and humidity.
- In addition to your heat protection, make sure to apply an anti-frizz product. But go easy, as you don’t want to over apply products. We suggest you skip the mouse, waxes and diffusers which might accentuate the frizz.
- When you do blow-dry, make sure your hair is completely dry before you head out the door. Any moisture left in the hair will certainly be prone to frizz.
- Keep your fingers away! Absolutely no touching once you have finished your look to keep excess oils from weighing down your hair.
- A chic bun or fun ponytail is always an easy fix for a bad hair day. There are so many creative ways to pull them off. We suggest taking a look at this fun “Top 40 Ponytail Tips & Tricks!”
- If all else fails, pull out that hat or scarf you always wanted to wear. No one will blame you!
What’s your favorite hair fix for a rainy day? Let us know in the comments below!