There are a number of natural ways we can make our hair grow faster. Whether you’re looking to grow out a short cut or perhaps wanting longer hair for an event or wedding, these tips will help you achieve longer locks.
- Trim Hair Every 6-8 Weeks: You may have thought this was a hair care myth, but it’s not. By neglecting your trims, you encourage split ends. Split ends can lead to breakage and totally derail your efforts for long, healthy locks!
- Egg White Wash: We’ve already told you here on Patrick Taleb Salon Blog that eggs are incredible for your hair. Simply strain out the yolks and apply the whites to your hair for ten minutes. According to AllWomenTalk.com, “Your hair will look ten times healthier instantly and will feel a lot stronger as well which, ultimately, will allow your hair to grow faster!”
- Brush Away: We aren’t suggesting the old fashion myth that you need to brush your hair 100 times a day! However, giving your hair a good brush in the morning and at night will boost circulation in your scalp hence stimulating hair follicles for growth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The benefits of apple cider vinegar are endless [Google it!], so it’s no surprise it can be used to help your hair grow. Mix 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 quart of water and rinse through hair after your shampoo. This will stimulate follicles and lead to hair growth.
- Bring on the Biotin: Biotin is necessary for cell growth and has been known to improve hair and nail growth. You can get Biotin from eating foods rich in Vitamin B like eggs, whole grains and soy. Biotin supplements are also available.
Will you try any of these hair growth remedies at home? Let us know in the comments below!