With this South Florida heat and humidity, we here at Patrick Taleb Salon don’t blame you for wanting to wear your hair in a pony tail everyday! To keep your style from looking stagnant, we’ve come up with a few ways to spice up your sporty ponytail.
- Accessorize – One of the best ways to jazz up your pony is to simply add some fun hair accessories. We’ve got plenty of fun options to choose from in our salon boutique. Look for a shiny headband, girly clip or even a funky hair band to go from bland to beautiful.
- Side Pony – Once known as a very popular 80’s style, the side pony can easily be updated by adding a light curl for a flirty look. Simply gather your hair behind one ear and secure at the nape of the neck.
- Let‘em Loose – By taking out a few strands around your face, you pony will be instantly updated and add a relaxed, casual feel to the style.
- Change Your Part – Do you usually slick your hair back to create your pony? Try parting hair in the middle or a deep side part before pulling it back. Switching it up from time to time will keep the look fresh.
- Add Ons – Take the pony one step further and add on an additional layer of style. Try taking the strands and tying them around your elastic band for a top knot look. Or create a loose braid with the ends of the pony. The possibilities are endless!
What’s your favorite summer time pony? Let us know in the comments below.