Men and women worry about keeping their hair smelling fresh from day to night. We here are Patrick Taleb Salon know the importance of extending a great blow out. And if you’re extending the time between washes for whatever reason, these tips and tricks should keep your locks smelling delish.
- Body Spray & Perfume – Not only are these products useful for your skin, but they can work wonders in your hair. Remember, a little goes a long way and we don’t want to weight down your hair so go easy on the spritz. And at all costs, avoid your roots!
- Great Smelling Hair Products – From shampoo, conditioner and after-shower care, hair products now come in a variety of scents. If you’re extending your shampoos, a clean smelling dry shampoo can work wonders. We prefer the clean scent of Kerastase products to keep us smelling fresh.
- Dryer Sheets – Pulled an all nighter? In a quick pinch, a fresh smelling dryer sheet can mask the telling smells from the night before. Just rub it on your hair from root to tip!
- Essential Oils – Utilize your favorite essential oil by adding a dab to a Q-tip and running through the length of your hair. Again, a little goes a long way!
- Protect from Heat – Always use a heat-activated product when using hot tools on your hair to prevent a burnt smell. A bonus of using a good-smelling heat activated product is the heat seals their smell!
What is your favorite tip for keeping your hair smelling fresh all day long? Let us know in the comments below!